Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Doing the Dishes: A Bothersome Household Chore Or...

Is it a photographic opportunity?

So I had this idea for a photograph. I was going to be experimenting with high speed flash. I love all the creative things I can do with this. I used my Nikon D300 with a Nikkor 55mm f/2.8 micro lens (AI), 2 Nikon SB 600's at 1/32 power and a shutter speed of 1/20th. It seemed to work out pretty well. Needless to say, there was a mess that needed to be cleaned up afterwards.

Thanks for the support.

-Ben



2 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am 25 years old and I have been a photographer for 11 years now. I love nothing more than taking my camera out on a photo shoot with me. I mainly focus on nature photography.That is where my passion is. I love looking at all of God's wonderful creations and capturing them in the photographic medium. I have won awards and have received special recognition for my photography. It is my calling and my passion!