Monday, January 25, 2010

1/28/10: Winter Storm Heading our Way?...

A winter storm system is moving its way to western north Texas and most of Oklahoma. The recent model runs are forecasting almost 10in for the Wichita Falls area! Here is the NWS winter weather watch and a quick briefing of the situation. If this could pan out it has the potential for record breaking snowfall amounts. Not to mention, very hazardous driving conditions on Thursday. Time to stock up on firewood and break out the wassail!

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/media/oun/player.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am 25 years old and I have been a photographer for 11 years now. I love nothing more than taking my camera out on a photo shoot with me. I mainly focus on nature photography.That is where my passion is. I love looking at all of God's wonderful creations and capturing them in the photographic medium. I have won awards and have received special recognition for my photography. It is my calling and my passion!