Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas (Eve) and Blizzard Warning....

Merry Christmas everyone! What a Christmas Eve this has been.




Our Christmas Tree


I woke up this morning and saw all the snow we accumulated overnight. It was impossible to drive in these conditions. I called in to work and pulled out the camera. NOAA and the SPC issued a blizzard warning around 10:30. Snow fall rates were close to 1" per hour. Here are some of the captures.










This was taken at 10:00 am.






Nathan trowing a snowball at me...





Eddi's First Snow


Eddi in some deep snow!


Nathan to the rescue!

This one was taken at 2:30

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

-Ben Jacobi

2 comments:

  1. I love your tree photo! And the flying snowball made me laugh outloud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed at the snowball. Amazing shot.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am 25 years old and I have been a photographer for 11 years now. I love nothing more than taking my camera out on a photo shoot with me. I mainly focus on nature photography.That is where my passion is. I love looking at all of God's wonderful creations and capturing them in the photographic medium. I have won awards and have received special recognition for my photography. It is my calling and my passion!