Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Burrowing Owl and a Few Other Shots...


It's been a while since I have posted. Been pretty busy with work and my photography. So here is some of my most recent work. The Burrowing Owl was taken today while I was driving down to Gordon Lake, when I spotted something on this fence post. It was that Burrowing owl! He let me get pretty close (about 20 feet) and my Sigma 500mm lens with a 1.5x teleconverter really got the job done!

Thanks as always for checking out the blog and for your interest in my photography!

-Ben

*Comments always welcome!*









No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am 25 years old and I have been a photographer for 11 years now. I love nothing more than taking my camera out on a photo shoot with me. I mainly focus on nature photography.That is where my passion is. I love looking at all of God's wonderful creations and capturing them in the photographic medium. I have won awards and have received special recognition for my photography. It is my calling and my passion!