Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's been a Long Time...


What a day! I got to leave early from work and had the rest of the day off. Naturally I went out to shoot some photos. While out driving around I shot some turkeys, hawks--all the usual stuff. But I was able to get a good capture of a Loggerhead Shrike, something that I have not successfully captured yet. To finish this photo session I went down to Middle Lake to catch the sunset. It didn't look too promising, but I thought I would hang around anyway and sure enough it turned out to be an excellent sunset. I really felt like I reconnected with my photography during this shoot. It had been a long time since I've captured a good set of bird shots, or a nice sunset.
Enjoy!

-Ben





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Ben. You really are talented!

    So I guess those Birds of North America Field Guides I gave you for you bday a few years back are pretty helpful, huh?

    If you even snap a cardinal, let me know. I love 'em!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am 25 years old and I have been a photographer for 11 years now. I love nothing more than taking my camera out on a photo shoot with me. I mainly focus on nature photography.That is where my passion is. I love looking at all of God's wonderful creations and capturing them in the photographic medium. I have won awards and have received special recognition for my photography. It is my calling and my passion!