Monday, November 23, 2009

11/23/09 Dense Fog....




This morning much of Oklahoma and western north Texas was under a dense fog advisory. I was up a little earlier than usual and I went out to photograph the heavy fog. Here are some of the captures.
Thanks for viewing!
-Ben


This water tower is no more than 500 feet from our house. You can barely identify the tower in the thick fog. Visibilities were less than 1/4th of a mile!


Heavy fog down at Gordon Lake.


Workers from the city on the "island" at Gordon Lake.


I call this my "Iwo Jima" shot.



This stand has got Christmas lights on it. The city is getting ready for Christmas.


From the opposite side of the lake now...

More fog at Gordon Lake.


A group of ducks huddle together to stay warm.




1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I am 25 years old and I have been a photographer for 11 years now. I love nothing more than taking my camera out on a photo shoot with me. I mainly focus on nature photography.That is where my passion is. I love looking at all of God's wonderful creations and capturing them in the photographic medium. I have won awards and have received special recognition for my photography. It is my calling and my passion!