Thursday, October 8, 2009

10/06 and 10/08 Chase...

Like the past several days there has been an out-of-season storm system moving across the central plains. While for the first few days we missed out on a lot of the action, we were rewarded with some photogenic storms this week. Tuesday I drove down to Throckmorton, TX and watched the squall line form and took some lightning and shelf cloud photos. But today (Thursday) I went towards Crowell where a beautiful supercell was brewing. If I remeber correctly it was moving at about 45mph! So it was very hard to chase, but I still got some good photos. Looks like that's all the chasing I will be doing for a while. Time to start shifting my focus on landscape and wildlife photography. I plan to make a trip up to the Wichita Mountains at the end of October for some foilage photos.

Thanks for viewing!

-Ben


















2 comments:

  1. Fantastic job on catching that storm! The colors are so vibrant. Love the wide angles. -Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulation, you blog and the picture are amazing, great job, regards -David-

    http://tiemposurdesantafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am 25 years old and I have been a photographer for 11 years now. I love nothing more than taking my camera out on a photo shoot with me. I mainly focus on nature photography.That is where my passion is. I love looking at all of God's wonderful creations and capturing them in the photographic medium. I have won awards and have received special recognition for my photography. It is my calling and my passion!