Thursday, September 17, 2009

Some New Pics and The 2009 Texas-Oklahoma Fair...


I haven't had many opportunites to go out shooting lately. We had a three day period where it just rained and my poor '03 Chevy Malibu doesn't handle mud very well. I can not visit my normal spots for photos and I have been cooped up in the house these past few days. So I am posting some older (a few weeks) photos that I haven't shared yet.

I am also posting a recent shoot at the Texas-Oklahoma Fair. I had an opportunity to meet up with the Red River Photography Club to take some long exposure photos. It was really worth it. Not quite like the stuff I am used to shooting, but I still think I got some good shots.
Thanks for viewing!
-Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am 25 years old and I have been a photographer for 11 years now. I love nothing more than taking my camera out on a photo shoot with me. I mainly focus on nature photography.That is where my passion is. I love looking at all of God's wonderful creations and capturing them in the photographic medium. I have won awards and have received special recognition for my photography. It is my calling and my passion!