Sunday, August 30, 2009

Local Bird Photos...

A Turkey Vulture lands on an old shed.
With the storm season coming to an end its time I changed direction in my photography. About this time of year we get thousands of birds mirgrating through north central Texas and these birds become the new focus. Now that my Sigma 500mm f/4.5 lens has been repaired I am ready for this new season. Yesterday, I took the lens out on a field test. It seems to be working just fine. I will plan to make a trip to Hackberry Flatts on Labor Day weekend.

Enjoy!

-BenMale Northern Bobwhite.

Female Northern BobwhiteMale and Femle Northern BobwhitesForaging Semipalmated Sandpiper on the shore at Gordon Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am 25 years old and I have been a photographer for 11 years now. I love nothing more than taking my camera out on a photo shoot with me. I mainly focus on nature photography.That is where my passion is. I love looking at all of God's wonderful creations and capturing them in the photographic medium. I have won awards and have received special recognition for my photography. It is my calling and my passion!