Thursday, June 4, 2009

My First Chase: Patience Pays Off...




Last Monday was my first time to ever go out and actually storm chase. Wow! What a blast we had. Me and a fellow storm photographer went to Memphis, TX to chase storms. The first few hours were a little dull. We mainly chased some rain clouds, but as the sun began to set new cells began to develop and formed some of the most amazing storm structure I have ever seen. As if these beautiful cells weren't enough, at the leading edge of the storm a gustnado formed and kicked up dirt and other debris. We were in the perfect viewing position and I ended up taking over 500 photos! Now that was a good day! Not bad for my first chase. I hope to chase again real soon.

Thanks.

-Ben






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am 25 years old and I have been a photographer for 11 years now. I love nothing more than taking my camera out on a photo shoot with me. I mainly focus on nature photography.That is where my passion is. I love looking at all of God's wonderful creations and capturing them in the photographic medium. I have won awards and have received special recognition for my photography. It is my calling and my passion!